Flagler Hospital UF Neurology Providers Allscripts EMR Training
Release: April 9, 2021 Review: March 9, 2023 Expiration: April 8, 2024
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE GAP/NEED:
The purpose of the Flagler Hospital UF Neurologists Allscripts EMR Training CME activity is to provide newly credentialed onboarding University of Florida neurologists, APRNs and PAs the ability to remotely navigate and document within Flagler Hospital patients' electronic medical record.
Gloria Daniele, MSN, RN| Clinical EMR Specialist, Physician Support, Flagler Hospital
This CME activity is for University of Florida neurology providers credentialed to practice medicine at Flagler Hospital, Inc.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Access and navigate Voalte Me for secure messaging and Sunrise (Mobile MD) phone application that complements Allscripts EMR.
2. Remotely connect to Flagler Hospital, view e-mail and access Allscripts EMR from off campus.
3. Access and navigate Allscripts EMR, find patient(s) and add to provider list.
4. Find patient within Allscripts EMR not on list, print patient rounding list and print face sheet.
5. View orders, results, documents, allergies, and diagnostic images.
6. Enter orders and documents and/or modify or append documents and view historical documents.
* No Commercial Interest
* No relevant financial interest by faculty or CME Committee Planners.
* No investigational products/products not labeled for use is mentioned within the enduring CME activity.
The information in this educational activity is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician/clinician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this CME activity are those of faculty. They do not represent an endorsement by Flagler Hospital, Inc.. In no event will Flagler Hospital, Inc. be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided through this CME activity.
DIRECTIONS AND HOW TO OBTAIN CREDIT:
1. Watch all 13 webcast videos by clicking title to access. Click here for Neurology webcast series handout (all slides) or access section handout next to below videos.
2. Pass the CME activity post-test and evaluation with a grade of 90% or higher.
3. Credit earned will be reported to CE Broker and certificate provided via e-mail once post-test is processed by CME Office. Completion of CME activity and passing of post-test will be reported to Flagler Hospital Medical Staff Services.
ALLSCRIPTS HELP INFORMATION:
Allscripts EMR issues contact Physician Support (24/7 support): 819-7070
Flagler Hospital Citrix log-on/password or PACs issues contact Flagler IS Helpdesk (business hours only): 819-4475
Flagler Hospital Operator (24/7 availability): 819-4347
WEBCAST SERIES VIDEOS: Technical Requirements: appropriate software to view MP4 video; Adobe reader to access handout.
Click here for UF Neurology webcast series handout (all slides) or access below section handout for reference.
Reminder: complete & pass the CME activity post-test and evaluation with a grade of 90% or higher.
Flagler Hospital is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Flagler Hospital designates this educational activity for a maximum of (three) 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.